• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS Steiner C35 thermal clip on **SPF**

m1ajunkie

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2010
Kennewick, WA
Looking to rehome my steiner C35 thermal clip on. This particular unit has one night of use on it where I let some buddies use it on their rifle to spot critters and get a feel for thermal. Aside from a handful of rounds and one night of use, this unit is brand new and includes everything that was originally in the box. I also have a 2 battery charger with additional battery that I will include.

Asking $2750 shipped and insured. Only trade I'm interested in would be a 12"-16" 6ARC upper. First "I'll take it post" in this thread gets the unit. I can accept paypal F&F or zelle payment.

**SPF to Will J**

IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2309.jpg

Last edited:
I am on the hunt...Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Seems like the best bang for the buck
I have no complaints. I do prefer the clip-on concept to the dedicated optic option based on my limited experience. This seems to be a great way to dip your toe into a thermal clip-on and be able to get your $ back pretty easily if you decide its not for you. I would say its absolutely worth it.

Reactions: JimJones