• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS Steiner DBAL-D2 & SureFire KM3 Night Vision Infrared

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
I switched a rifle over to all thermal so I am going to pass along my IR gear off of it so that someone else can put it to good use.

SPF to blackhelmet Item #1 - Steiner DBAL-D2 IR Illuminator, IR Laser, Visible Green Laser https://www.steiner-optics.com/laser-devices/dbal-d2
This is one of the best Illuminator and Laser units on the market. It is great because you can zero the visible laser in normal conditions and the IR laser will also be zeroed. It also has a very strong IR Illuminator. This was purchased by me as a new item in August of 2020 from EuroOptic. I can provide the receipt to the buyer if requested. It was mounted on a 6.5 Creedmoor, Zeroed, and fired on the range a couple of times. Total round count under it was less 50. It was never used in the field. It is like new condition with no wear. It has the factory tape/activation switch with it. I am also selling a SureFire dual switch separately that can used with it. I am looking for $1,100 for it to include shipping in the US. Average retail on these is around $1,500. The last one, with more wear on it, sold here for $1,200.

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1204.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

*SPF to Cornhuskid Item #2 - SureFire M951 with KM3 Visible Light and Infrared Head and Dual Switch Tailcap with built in Rail Mount
This is in great shape, no wear or tear on any components except for the remote switch cover cap plastic tether is split (see pic), this does not affect the operation in any way. This has a 3 position bezel, IR, Visible Light, and Off. White Light = 150 Lumens of Max Output and Infrared = 120mW Max Output. The dual switch tail cap has a push button as well as a port for a remote switch. This does not come with a remote switch, but they are very easy to find. I am also selling a SureFire dual switch separately that can used with it. I am looking for $175 for this to include shipping.
IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

SPF to Elnino31 Item #3 - SureFire Dual Switch for SureFire TailCaps and Steiner Devices. I was using this to control the Steiner DBAL and Surefire light that I am selling above. I am looking for $60 for this to include shipping.
IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

I can take PayPal Friends & Family or a USPS Money Order for payment. If you have any questions on any of these please let me know.

If you would like to purchase one of these items please make sure that you post "I will take ______" here so there is no question on who has first dibs.

Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

• DBAL.jpg
    DBAL.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited: