• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS - Steiner T5Xi 5-25x56mm SCR Reticle 34mm

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    WTS - Steiner T5Xi 5-25x56mm SCR Reticle 34mm - $1300 and I will pay half of the shipping cost to the lower 48.

Scope is excellent condition, no hard use. Everything works flawlessly on this optic

Comes with box/everything it ships with new -- tenebraex caps, sunshade, throw lever, etc...

I have been around Sniper's Hide for a long time so I am good for a deal. The scope is as I say and I stand by my word!

Possible Trades - I don't need this level of magnification so I could trade for a Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18 MIL and I can add some cash or something in the 3-15 range such as a F1 Nightforce.

Attachments
    Steiner 2.png
    Steiner Box.png

Nice looking scope J and great price. Its a bit more than I had in mind spending, but am thinking about it. Are you still in the Charlottesville area?

I second this is a great deal. I love my Steiner. Glass is awesome, Adjustment is very tactile, the SCR radicle is a great in between if you don't want to go full tree but still enough for hold over. I wish I had a wife that understood my shooting addiction.

• Haha
    Reactions: CZp-01
    Nice looking scope J and great price. Its a bit more than I had in mind spending, but am thinking about it. Are you still in the Charlottesville area?
    I do still live in the Cville area up in Greene County. Can't get too close to Albemarle.

Last edited:
    I do still live in the Cville are up in Greene County. Can't get too close to Albemarle.

Im in Greene as well. Yeah, Albemarle has acquired a liberal stench. Still a lot of good restaurants and entertainment though.

Ewww so tempting...

Since my Vols are out I guess its go Wahoo's!

@joshwrose is a good guy to work with. Everything he said about his optic, that I traded for, was spot on. Wouldn't hesitate to trade or buy from him anytime.

Damn I'm glad someone got this... the temptation was pretty intense.

Grats on the sale and on the buyer getting a wonderful scope.

Want to thank JSTARSZ for a very easy transaction. The item I received was exactly as expected and above as he included the t-series Steiner mounts as a bonus. Great guy to deal with and would do business with anytime.