• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Steiner T5Xi Refurbs and Blems 5-25x56 SCR MRAD Model 5122 $1199 shipped

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

A rare opportunity. Refurbs are returned scopes that are repaired and gone through to look and perform correctly and like new. Blems are new scopes that have a finish defect in the tube, knobs, etc...the metal, NEVER THE GLASS.

Taking orders on these as we are afforded a great opportunity for a win-win here. ETA on any orders is 4-6 weeks. First come, first served. Will post up on the front home page of the website shortly. Don't miss out on the chance to save hundreds of dollars . Full factory warranty same as a new scope. Who loves ya baby!

Scott

Reactions: hjAICS300
Nice deal, Scott. This is the other optic I was considering when I ordered the Razor from you.

From Steiner's National Sales Manager:

"All products come with our full warranty. Blems contain slight aesthetic issues (small scratches, uneven anodization, etc). Refurbs are usually product returns from dealers (opened boxes, floor displays, etc) or customers (no longer wanted, etc) and may be missing a case or original packaging. In all cases, they are 100% clean and operational, factory-“certified” as in new working order, with full warranty. "

Kinda figured might be spotty. Was hoping to pick one up, regret selling my old one but also hate to wait forever (first world problems, i know).

Wondering what kind of shipping times folks who’ve jumped on this ARE seeing, and wondering if CC is charged upon shipping or upon ordering?

Reactions: DRichardson
Do you still have any of these? Are the lead times still the same? Called your cell with same question. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Same question here. I’ve got a comp-time buyout coming in the first pay period of November my wife won’t know about. ? this looks like a good way to spend that cash, if I won’t have to wait 4 months to get it mounted up.