• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS : STI DVC 3-GUN Pistol (variant 3GUN / 3 GUN) WITH EXTRAS

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Back up for sale is my STI DVC 3-Gun Pistol in outstanding condition with only 200 rounds fired through it. Ever since STI discontinued these pistols in 2019, they have been increasingly difficult to find and I expect that this one will sell quick.

If you are reading this, you already know that these pistols were specifically designed by STI for 3 Gun competitors and come with every feature needed for a shooter to deliver high-end performance. A quick Google search can provide you with all the details about what makes the DVC 3-Gun pistol so special.

I bought this pistol to compete with but both family and work commitments are not allowing me the time to use it on a serious level. As such, I'm going to have to let it go and will be including several extras that will make this a “turn-key” competition set-up for its next owner such as:

SEVEN (7) new STI Gen 2 magazines, each has a 21 round capacity.

A Dawson Precision ICE oversized magwell; the original stock STI magwell will also be included

A Wilson oversized circular magazine release button

On the upper left side of the pistol’s grip, I relieved a small portion of polymer texturing so that I could disengage the slide release faster and easier during slide-lock reloads without having to adjust my grasp on the pistol (see photos). I do this with all my 2011 grips because it helps to decrease my reload split times without affecting the function of the pistol.

I have been overseas for work the past few months and now that I'm back for awhile, I figured I would offer up this pistol here on the Hide one more time before trying to sell it elsewhere.

I’m asking $3300 for all of the above shipped to your FFL (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired).

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Attachments

• IMG-6896.jpg
    IMG-6896.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG-6897.jpg
    IMG-6897.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG-6898.jpg
    IMG-6898.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG-6900.jpg
    IMG-6900.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG-6901.jpg
    IMG-6901.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 179
Bump for an amazing pistol. If I had not recently made some investments in premium glass & a custom conversion for my SRS I would add this to my collection of STI's. I have shot both the bushing version & bushingless version. They are fantastic shooters.

😎 If he offers a payment plan y'all better look out!!!! 😎

Reactions: AI Shooter
I love my dvc 3 gun. Would never dream ever of parting with mine. Whoever buys this will be very very happy!

Reactions: AI Shooter