• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS (PRICE DROP): STI DVC 3-GUN Pistol (variant 3GUN / 3 GUN)

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICE DROPPED to $3350 and throwing in 3 more 21 round Gen 2 magazines for FREE - making a total of SEVEN (7) mags included with the pistol.

Up for sale is a STI DVC 3-Gun Pistol in outstanding condition with only 200 rounds fired through it. Ever since STI discontinued these pistols in 2019, they have been increasingly difficult to find and I expect that this one will sell quick.

If you are reading this, you already know that these pistols were specifically designed by STI for 3 Gun competitors and come with every feature needed for a shooter to deliver high-end performance. A quick Google search can provide you with all the details about what makes the DVC 3-Gun pistol so special.

I bought this pistol to compete with but both family and work commitments are not allowing me the time to use it on a serious level. As such, I'm going to have to let it go and will be including several extras that will make this a “turn-key” competition set-up for its next owner such as:

SEVEN (7) new STI Gen 2 magazines, each has a 21 round capacity.

A new Red Hill Tactical 3 Gun Kydex (Double Layer) Holster with Safariland belt slide and QLS attachment system (I paid $160+ for this holster)

A Dawson Precision ICE oversized magwell; the original stock STI magwell will also be included

A Wilson oversized circular magazine release button

On the upper left side of the pistol’s grip, I relieved a small portion of polymer texturing so that I could disengage the slide release faster and easier during slide-lock reloads without having to adjust my grasp on the pistol (see photos). I do this with all my 2011 grips because it helps to decrease my reload split times without affecting the function of the pistol.

I figured I would offer up this pistol here on the Hide before trying to sell it elsewhere. I’m asking $3350 (NEW PRICE) for all of the above shipped to your FFL (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired). I may sell the holster separate and adjust the price as well - PM me to discuss.

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-6666.jpg
IMG-6667.jpg
IMG-6668.jpg
IMG-6669.jpg
IMG-6670.jpg
IMG-6671.jpg
IMG-6672.jpg
IMG-6673.jpg
IMG-6674.jpg
IMG-6675.jpg
IMG-6676.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROPPED to $3350 and throwing in 3 more 21 round Gen 2 magazines for FREE, making a total of SEVEN (7) mags included with the pistol.

Last edited: