• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD [WTS] Stiller TAC30 (.308), McMillan A4 Stock, Misc. M40A5 Parts

PremiumBepis

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2019
California
Looking to sell my Stiller TAC30. I bought the barreled action off of a member here about 2 years ago. However, it has barely seen any use under my ownership since I never really completed this build the way I wanted to. I've put about 140 rounds through it, I believe the previous owner listed the round count at ~800-1000. Hopefully this can go to somebody that has the time to complete it and actually put some rounds through it.

Here is the parts list to the best of my knowledge:

Action: Stiller TAC30
Barrel: Schneider, 1:12, M40 Profile, 24" (This barrel is not threaded), 3/16" Recoil lug
Trigger: Timney Remington 700 Flat Trigger
Scope Base: Stiller, 20MOA
Bottom Metal: PTG M5 Flush, AICS Style, Short Action
Harris Bipod 6-9"
Stock: McMillan A4, M40A3 Spec, Pillar Bedded

Other parts that are not installed:

(2) AICS 5rnd Magazines
Badger Ordnance 34mm Rings, USMC marked (Has some krylon paint/residue)
PGW Night Vision Rail (EFR)
Surefire MB762, 5/8-24 (New, only taken out of the box for pictures)

Asking $2,200 for everything. I will likely have to take the rifle apart in order to ship it, unless I can find a box large enough. If you're local in CA, I can probably give you the pelican case as well.

wJsPkFT.jpg
cms8RDZ.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

McMillan A4 Stock with PTG bottom metal, PGW EFR (NV Rail), Badger Ord. 34mm Rings have been sold.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Still Available:

SureFire MB762, Uninstalled with original packaging - $110
5 Round AICS Magazines (I have 6) - $45 EA
Stiller TAC30 Barreled Action with trigger - $800 OBO

Feel free to ask for more detailed images if you need it

Sorry, was asking for pics. But they are finally loading in for me.

If you end up parting out the rifle for any reason, I'd buy the trigger. (I understand if you don't want to!)

Regardless, Bump for a great looking gun!

For the guys that recently replied to the thread - sorry, but everything was sold a while back, I just forgot to update the thread since I haven't been regularly checking the forum.

I still have some 5rnd Magazines though

Reactions: MRADical