• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Stocks MDT HNT26 Rem 700LA, Manners Tikka T3, GRS Bifrost Tikka T3 and T1X

boomfab

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2007
Missouri, USA
Zelle is preferred.

MDT HNT26 for REM 700 LONG Action, It has the folding stock option with smooth forend. Comes with all screws and shims and original box. Excellent condition. $1250 shipped. SOLD

Manners MCS-EHTA Tikka T3/T3X. Inlet for CTR bottom metal, Swamp molded with BT17 rail. New. $590 shipped. sold

GRS Bifrost Tikka T3/T3X Green. Inlet for CTR bottom metal. Excellent condition. $250 shipped.
SOLD

GRS Bifrost Tikka T1X Green. Excellent condition. $300 shipped. SOLD

IMG_5808.jpg

Last edited:
? about the HTN26. New to long actions and thinking of building a 7 PRC hunting rifle. What mags do I need with this chassis? Website says CIP 3.85. Does that mean it is only compatible with 3.85 mags? I believe the standard long action mags are 3.715. Help, might be interested in the chassis.

Manners said it was made for a Bartlein #4 contour. But they generally run a little small in my experience.