• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS - Surefire Warden, Surefire Warcomp, and Anarchy Grip

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
Cleaning out the gun room!

SPF to[B] Nate87[/B] Item #1 - Surefire Warden Muzzle Device
This is a great muzzle device for directing all of the muzzle blast forward so you are not blasting shooters beside you or bouncing the blast off of walls or other object to your side. These are also a great training device to add length to the end of your rifle in place of an actual suppressor. I ran this on my AR while I was waiting for suppressor to get approved. It has about 200 rounds on it. It has some slight cosmetic decolorization, it is fully functional with no significant wear. This requires a Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Device for mounting (I have one for sale below)
Looking for $125 to include shipping via USPS.
IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

Item #2 - Surefire Warcomp Muzzle Device - https://www.surefire.com/products/suppressors-division/muzzle-devices/warcomp-flash-hider
This is a 7.62 caliber and 5/8-24 thread. This is brand new in the package, it has never been opened.
Looking for $125 to include shipping via USPS.
IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

Item #3 - Anarchy Outdoors Penguin Precision Rifle Grip https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/penguin-precision-rifle-grip
This is in like new condition, no significant wear or tear.
Looking for $35 to include shipping via USPS.
IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

I can take a USPS Money Order or Pay Pal Friends & Family.

If you have any questions on any of these please let me know.

Please remember to post "I will take ________ " here so there is no argument on who has first dibs.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: