• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Surgeon Scalpel 6.5CM, NF Beast, everything you need in one spot!

StampCreek

Minuteman
May 7, 2014
North Texas
Hello all,

Closing out my long kit, time for this stuff to go to a good home as it's no good to me sitting here. Pics of everything can be found here - Pics are cool!!

I'm selling everything as a complete kit. All y'all know how hard it can be to break stuff up. If you want a piece then buy it all and part it out yourself. Everything located in Fort Worth Texas. I take cash.

$8000 for everything. OBO

Surgeon Scalpel Kit - Everything pictured

Surgeon Scalpel in 6.5CM. Surgeon Action, Krieger Barrel, AX AICS Chassis. Thunderbeast 30CB muzzle break installed and clocked. Good for TB Ultra suppressors that are over barrel installation (not direct thread). Never fired supressed, took so long to get the can that season was over. Ha!

Less than 600 rounds through it. Barrel sped up so you'll want to get a new MV and retrue the algorithm on the Kestrel. Yes, there's a Kestrel with AB Software installed!

Atlas bipod

Sling

5 AI steel mags, 2x 10rd, 3x 5rd.

Approx 400 rounds Hornady 6.5CM 140gr ELD-M

LaRue Mount

Nightforce BEAST 5x-25x by 56mm F1 with Horus H59 reticle and MRAD turrets. Original box and directions included

Eberlestock F3M Halftrack 2150cu pack.

Wiebad No-Name Bag

Voodoo Tactical Rifle case.

Canon 8x24IS Image Stabilizing binoculars

Sig Laser Range finder with case

Kestrel with Applied Balistics software installed.

Data book with case and write-in-rain pen

3x Surefire Ear Pro, 1x electronic ear muffs

Trauma Pack with quick clot

Gloves

Shmagh and microfibre towel

Leatherman and tools for rifle and scope

Spare batteries for binoculars and laser range finder

Chem lights

Extra para cord and carabiners/clips in the pack

Midway USA shooter’s mat

Handful of Slip 2000 gun wipes

Pics are here - Another pics link woo!