• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS SWFA 3-15X42 and SWFA 10X42

BigSky

1SG RET
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2008
Montana
I am selling an excellent condition SWFA 3-15X42 FFP. It has the MQ reticle with .1 MRAD adjustments. Tracks perfectly and is in near mint condition with very, very slight ringmarks. I am also including the attached bubble level. I need $565, net, shipped and insured at my expense.

Next is an SWFA 10X42 with MQ reticle and .1 MRAD adjustments. It too tracks perfectly. It has scratches on the exterior of the scope with no defects in the glass. The scratches never bothered me; but, if a perspective buyer would like, I'll take a sharpie and color them in before shipping. I need $235, net, shipped and insured on my dime.

VrDt1h4l.jpg

iOY8YUql.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is. Thanks for catching that. I will edit my post on all forums on which it is listed.

I think someone beat you to it on another forum Vicdiesel. I will confirm that in a minute.

I came here to mark it sold and saw your post. I wanted to confirm time stamps. Yes, he beat you by 4 minutes.

The 10X42 has sold.