• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/T: Amazing Deal, Exc. S&W 1006 w/Milt Sparks VM2 Rig, 8 Mags, Extra Wolff Springs, More.

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    I'll probably regret selling this, but up for sale is my Smith 1006. It's in excellent condition, shows little wear. Has the factory adj. sight setup with the protective wings but sights have been replaced with newer Trijicon night sights. Has 8 factory 9rd. mags but I may win a 9th one I bid on Ebay recently. Five of the magazines are/were brand new but all are near new condition. Not pictured are 3 new followers I also ordered. Includes a few different recoil spring weights from ~20-24lbs. plus factory, as well as extra trigger springs, etc. The rig is a basically brand new Milt Sparks VM2, about the best IWB holster made, period. Includes a matching dual mag carrier. Mag safety has been disabled! It will fire with the magazine disengaged.

Currently, here is a breakdown of how much it all costs:

Pistol, internet, used sale (priced with Novak sights, can't find one with adj. sights for sale but they're usually ~$400 more): $1500
    8 Magazines, Ebay, average $70-$90 with shipping (and they keep going up from $40 when they discontinued them a few years back): $560
    Wolff Springs, Wolff, can't recall but wanna say ~$15 per package: $60
    3 Factory followers, Ebay: $30
    Milt Sparks hosehide VM2 and ammo carrier, $148 and $68 respectively plus shipping, Milt Sparks: $236
    Trijicon adj. night sights for 1006, Trijicon: $300
    (May win a 9th mag on Ebay for another $78)

Total: $2686 (or $2764 if I win the mag) Asking $2000 firm.

Will consider trades/partial trades towards quality, high end optics --S&B, Hensoldt, etc. I need some CQB type sights too, Aimpoint M68, Aimpoint Micro, Trij. compact Acog --1x, 2x etc.,, 42mm reflex, tri-power, ruggedized miniature, MRO, etc., EoTech suitable for 9mm and/or one with the .50BMG reticle, etc.

Will consider partial trade for Smith and Wesson .44mag. 329 or similar, must be scandium frame, will consider SS or Ti cylinder, prefer all black w/night sights but open to most models. Must be in excellent condition. Would also consider trade for KAC uppers, KAC FF rails, keymod, mlok, etc., other KAC parts and components.

The 1006 was one of the last S&W 3rd gen pistols made before Glock ruined 'em and forced the industry towards polymer frame and striker fired pistols. I think around 30,000 or so were made, not sure how many of those had the adj. sights. Of the four 10mm models, this one has the 5" bbl. vs. 4.25" and is DA/SA vs. DAO --FBI pistols were made in the fewest numbers and were DAO w/4.25"bbl.'s w/fixed sights FWIW. The 1006 is the tank and the adj. sight model is the desirable one.

As far as 10mm pistols go, no other 10mm on the market is as heavy duty as this one is. Most 10mm pistols are afterthoughts and built on .45 frames. 1006 was built first, arguably overbuilt, and the 4506 came after, a .45ACP built on a 10mm frame (making the 4506 arguably the most overbuilt .45ACP ever made!). G20/G21 is another example, G20 actually came first. Needless to say, it'll handle full power 10mm loads that other just can't, the "old school" 10mm loads people talk about.

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

IMG_1204.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

Excellent shape and taken VERY good care of, with a new VM2 rig and 8 late factory 9rd mags w/lots of extras, you won't find a deal this good again. I promise. Great deal for cash or cash/trades or trades! This IS the most powerful 10mm you can still get your hands on, that's a fact Jack, and you ain't a real 10mm aficionado until you have one. Factory springs in it, but up to 24lb springs are included and necessary for the full power stuff.

Not pictured, but it'll ship in a foam lined plastic pistol case. IF I have the original cardboard box, I'll include it as well.

Still for sale, I'll keep it up here for a while but if nobody is interested then I'll just hang onto it. It's only been going up in value and it's in excellent to nearly like new condition with factory adj. sight assy., new parts, mags, tritium adj. sights, springs, holster and mag carrier in a padded case --you'd be very hard pressed to put together the same package for the same price.

Still $2000 firm, not budging on that price but will entertain trades for certain items, mainly high end optics.

I think this'll be the last time I bump this one up, value on these keeps increasing and I'm just not willing to give it away. If you truly want it, you'll recognize the deal for what it is and we can do business. If that's not the case, then thanks for looking.