• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/T Impact, Proof CF 308, Manners (might split)

hctk23

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
This is an awesome setup that I originally got with the intent of hunting with it, but since then I have shot more from the bench than the deer stand. Because of this, I would really like to trade it for a more PRS focused build with an impact action and either in something 6mm, 6.5, or .308 (can add a bit of cash if need be).

Price for whole package: $3400
Price for action/barrel/brake/trigger: $2500
Price for stock: $1100
  • Action: Impact
  • Stock: Manners EH1A mini chassis gen2
  • Barrel: Proof Carbon Fiber 20" .308
  • Trigger: Triggertech Special
  • Brake: Deadair Keymo but could include a PVA Jetblast
  • Bipod: Magpul
  • Round Count: ~200rounds
Here are some pics and if you want any additional pics please let me know, thanks!

20230313_154811.jpg

20230313_154846.jpg

20230313_154751.jpg

Here is a pic of a 100yard, 5shot group when trying different ammo. Group is using Sig 168gr. Guess which shot is the fifth.
20230313_160624.jpg

Last edited:
If the buyer prefers the PVA Jetblast, and you’re wanting to sell the DeadAir Keymo, I’d be interested in buying it.

Awesome gun btw!
Thanks! I will definitely keep that in mind!

Reactions: Trent A
One and only price reduction $3400. Thanks!

Might be looking to split it up since I have someone interested in the stock. Would anyone be interested in the barreled action with trigger? Thanks!

Quite a bit of interest, but for now everything is still available. I will go with whomever confirms they will take it first. Thanks!

A few more questions/offers, but I just wanted to reiterate that the only split I would do would be the stock and the action/barrel/trigger/brake. Also I will keep this post open until it sells. Thanks!

Questions answered. Interest, but still for sale. Thanks!

All pms answered, thanks for the offers. Still for sale/trade though.

Questions answered. Thanks and still for sale.

Interest, but still available for now. Thanks!

This is an awesome setup that I originally got with the intent of hunting with it, but since then I have shot more from the bench than the deer stand. Because of this, I would really like to trade it for a more PRS focused build with an impact action and either in something 6mm, 6.5, or .308 (can add a bit of cash if need be).
You can always get a stock+barrel. The action and bolt face will stay the same.

You can always get a stock+barrel. The action and bolt face will stay the same.
Right! The only thing is that if I switch out the stock and barrel, I also want to switch out the trigger to a 2stage and the brake. By that point, I might as well try sell as a whole and just get something different with everything I want. If I do end up continue shooting it this summer, I definitely will think about switching out the barrel though. Thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: FNG1001
Lots of interest, and all questions are answered. Still for sale right now though.

Reactions: brentwinkey
Stock is SPF
Final Price drop on action, barrel, trigger, and brake: $2400shipped/insured
or
Barrel and brake: $900shipped/insured

Cleaning up by making a new thread, so marking this sold.