• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS/T: LH LA Manners MCS-PRS1 Elite Hunter Arctic

sharpshot50

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hello,

I ordered this stock in July of 2020 directly from Manners and while I like the feel of the stock, I just don't love the finish as much as I thought I would. It's still brand new and nothing has ever been placed in it. Before I send it back to have it refinished, I thought I'd see if anyone here would like it as is.

MCS-PRS1 Left-handed Elite Hunter, Long Action, Inlet for Defiance Ruckus, but should fit any long action 700 footprint. Set up for M-24 barrel channel, and Hawkins M5 Oberndorf, with 2 flush cups on the right side and sling studs. Edited to add: the finish is their Elite Tactical Arctic Molded.

I'll just be replacing this with a similar stock in a different finish if it sells, so not looking to lose big on this. Please forgive the hideous background. My table was a disaster.

$900 shipped.

Open to trade/partial trade offers, particularly:
-50%/100% off certificates for custom actions
-50%/100% off certificates for Manners or McMillan stocks
-Proof or Bartlein CF barrel blank, .308, 20-24", 8 or 9TW
-LH LA Rem 700 footprint stocks
-S&B Klassik
-S&B PMII
-NF NX8

Attachments

• 1643211214902.png
    1643211214902.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_8456.jpg
    IMG_8456.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 495
  • IMG_8455.jpg
    IMG_8455.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 497
  • IMG_8454.jpg
    IMG_8454.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 541
  • IMG_8453.jpg
    IMG_8453.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 541
Last edited:
If you haven't checked out ag composites, they make really good cf stocks. I have bought a few and have love each one. I think they are just as good as manners/McMillan but without all the markup from name recognition. Decent lead time (~3 months) and prices ~$700. If you go this route, reach out to @Front Range Precision, as he normally will make you a good deal, and can add bottom metal too.

If you are looking for one right away, I have one for sale (LH/LA, but cut for bdl). Gotta look out for fellow lefties 😉.

@Sterlingb06 - I appreciate the info. I actually really like the looks of the AG composite stocks and I put a non-adjustable chalk branch on order a few weeks ago with the purple haze pattern for this build. I'd just like to replace this one too because one of the two will eventually go on a new build.

Reactions: Sterlingb06
Is the LOP 13 1/4"?
The M5 Oberndorf inlet will still allow a standard M5 DBM in it correct?
Thanks