• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Tac Ops Lima51 - KEEPING IT

NukeMMC

Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A’ So ‘S Gheibh Sibh Feòil
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2009
    Harrisburg, PA
    Hate to sell but I very rarely shoot at all, much less this rifle, so it needs to find a good home where someone will put rounds thru her.
    Tac Ops Lima51 with a 22" barrel. This is an earlier rifle with the hand-engraved barrel. G-series prefix on the receiver. Rifle was purchased on consignment from MHS in August last year as "apparently unfired". I had Joe Ducos (Stock Doc) install the KMW detachable bottom metal, which is coated with KG Gunkote in OD Green. Did not come with the Tac Ops test target cardboard, but it does shoot as expected. Only ammo I have put thru it is FGMM 168 or 175 and it shoots the expected 1-hole groups at 100yds, and was boringly accurate out as far as I shot it (800). Round count - 120rds FGMM168, 10rds FGMM175

Rifle comes with:
    - original bottom metal (will have to be re-bedded if you decide to reinstall)
    - original Leupold Mark4 steel rings, 34mm, Birdsong coated
    - Accu-Shot AFAR picatinny rail for the Anschutz rail in the stock (KG Gonkote OD Green)
    - original bipod mount for stock rail
    - extra 1+" of butt spacers (I run a 15.5" LOP)
    - 9/16-24 Adapter for Area 419 Hellfire (I have an adapter in my TBAC Ultra 7)
    - Tac Ops drag bag
    - Vortex AMG in Badger Ordnance 306-28 USMC 30mm rings (coated in KG Gunkote OD Green) with boxes
    - Pelican Storm iM3300 hard case

Without the Vortex AMG in Badger Ordnance 306-28 USMC 30mm rings (coated in KG Gunkote OD Green) with boxes

20200913_230048.jpg

20200913_225655.jpg

20200913_225712.jpg

20200913_225628.jpg

20200913_225616.jpg

Last edited:
    Rifle's KMW bottom metal accepts standard AICS magazines. Sale also includes 2 Magpul 5rd PMags, 2 Alpha 10rd and 2 AICS 10rd magazines.
    20200923_074222.jpg

Weekend bump:
    Rifle, mags, scope and choice of Atlas PSR or CAL g2 shipped for $5750

Rifle, mags and scope shipped for $5500
    Rifle and mags only shipped for $4650

Single mixed color tack driver ISO lonely 308 shooter for a long term relationship.
    I enjoy long sessions at the range with feet in the dirt and a nice, wholesome meal of Gold Medal. Lots of tiny groups could be the result. :love: :love:

Nice rifle! What are you having Mike do to it? Maybe he can work you up another piece of cardboard. He is one hell of a shot too.

Nice rifle! What are you having Mike do to it? Maybe he can work you up another piece of cardboard. He is one hell of a shot too.
    Either fix the existing stock or put it in a new one. His choice once he gets it. I didn't mind the lesser quality of inlet and patching done since it shoots lights-out, but after talking with Mike and really looking at it, I'll get it done right, by him, as I should have in the first place.

Iwill ask him to run a target with it, of course.

Either fix the existing stock or put it in a new one. His choice once he gets it. I didn't mind the lesser quality of inlet and patching done since it shoots lights-out, but after talking with Mike and really looking at it, I'll get it done right, by him, as I should have in the first place.

Iwill ask him to run a target with it, of course.
    Glad you are sending it to him. I own three of his rifles and was strongly considering buying yours but was really bothered by that hacked up stock job. Tac Ops rifles are pieces of art work and should look like it!!

Reactions: John1890