• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Tan CMP Long Rifle Hard Case FREE + Shipping

kft101

Objective
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2009
NY
CMP seems to insist on shipping even small items in a long rifle hard case and I don't have any room for any unnecessary stuff, so here it goes.

This is basically a new tan plastic long rifle case with the CMP logo printed in black on both sides. See pic below.

Anyone that wants it, it's yours for free and all you have to do is cover shipping. This will ship in the cardboard box it came in, which measures 5"x15"x55" and weighs about 8 or 9 pounds. This will ship from NY, zip code 10023, so just plug it in whatever shipping calculator and it will let you know how much it costs to get it to you. I'm nearest a Fedex Office location or a UPS Store, so that is preferable to me.

Unless you're in NY or a neighboring state, shipping will probably cost more than the case is worth. Best would be if you had a business shipping account with Fedex or UPS and can provide a shipping label from me to you.

Pic of a previous case I listed the same (the one in hand is exactly the same, so I don't feel like taking a new picture of what is essentially the same thing):

image_6415.jpg

Reactions: kevinsachs