• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS- Tangent Theta TT525P Gen 2XR, Priced To Sell!

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
Tangent Theta with Gen 2XR in excellent condition. Glass is perfect, tracking is perfect, has some very minor wear marks on the turrets. After it was mounted it was only to the range a handful of times. The glass in these are amazing, I have several other top tier scopes and this one reigns supreme. Comes with everything from the factory, box, docs, and Tenebraex scope caps.

Edit: That's a Custom Turret Systems custom label on the elevation knob. It's just a sticker that can be pulled right off, it helps old people like me dial easier...

IMG_20220724_124505823_1.jpg

IMG_20220724_124430542_HDR_1.jpg

IMG_20220724_124444220_HDR_1.jpg

Additional photos are available for serious inquiries.

Asking $3600 OBRO shipped PP F&F, insurance is on the buyer

PM with any questions.

CM

Last edited:
Tangent Theta with Gen 2XR in excellent condition. Glass is perfect, tracking is perfect, has some very minor wear marks on the turrets. After it was mounted it was only to the range a handful of times. The glass in these are amazing, I have several other top tier scopes and this one reigns supreme. Comes with everything from the factory, box, docs, and Tenebraex scope caps.

Edit: That's a Custom Turret Systems custom label on the elevation knob. It's just a sticker that can be pulled right off, it helps old people like me dial easier...

View attachment 8085257
View attachment 8085260
View attachment 8085261

Additional photos are available for serious inquiries.

Asking $3600 OBRO shipped PP F&F, insurance is on the buyer

PM with any questions.

CM
Boy, would I like to have seen this a year ago. I would have been all over this like a fat kid on a Smartie. :ROFLMAO:

GLWS, great scope and a great price :)

Reactions: Center Mass