• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS : TBAC 338SR & 338 Ultra Suppressors

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Selling 3 2 1 brand new in the box Thunder Beast 338 Ultra SR Suppressors in Black, SURG Brown and FDE. All come with 3/4x24 SR Brakes.

And 1 unfired 338 Ultra Suppressor in Black with 5/8x24 CB Mount/ Brake.

ALL CANS ARE ON FORM 3 - READY TO SHIP (From SLC, Utah area)

338SR's - $2,050 Shipped and Insured. Each.

338 Ultra - $1,650 Shipped and Insured.

***ALL CANS ARE SOLD***

Last edited:
    Whhhhhaaaaattttt......

Free bump for a great guy....my 338 ultra Sr is my fav can glwts

Last edited:
    Reactions: NoLegs24
    If I had a dealer near me that handled suppressors, I’d probably scoop one up. That’s what I get for living in a small town.

everyone needs a 338 TBAC can, come on man hook @wy_will up

Just saw this today. Turns out there is a dealer in my area. Now I have to wait to find another ultra I guess. I don't think that I really need the SR and I don't want the added weight unless it is truly worth it. Of course, my impatience might still get the better of me.

Just saw this today. Turns out there is a dealer in my area. Now I have to wait to find another ultra I guess. I don't think that I really need the SR and I don't want the added weight unless it is truly worth it. Of course, my impatience might still get the better of me.

It's worth it.... Get the Sr

Reactions: hic28
    It's worth the extra $400 and the added weight? This will mainly be used on a hunting rifle.
    9AC917BC-0B1B-4A7B-8154-2F8B6DCAB890.gif

But seriously, it’s not enough weight to matter with the extra security you get of the locking mechanism.

Reactions: wy_will
    I might just go for it, even though it's brown. lol. I'm going to inquire with TBAC directly first to see if they offer a discount to veterans.

If you buy direct from TBAC you're probably looking at approx 6 month lead time before the paperwork can be filed. If you don't want the SR, Mile High is probably your best bet to cutting down the lead time.

ETA: The SR is an awesome addition and worth the $$$ IMO

Reactions: wy_will
    I’m already giving y’all a discount, on top of not paying taxes, and you don’t have to wait. What’s not to like?
    If I could get my local guy to reply so I know that he’s still doing business, then I’d snag this one up. Not going to buy it when it has nowhere to go