• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Terminus Zeus 6BRA w/ Manners TCS

MuleyTime

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2008
Utah
Looking to sell as my shooting has become low priority

Everything is like new with less than 1k rounds of casual steel shooting

RH Short Action Terminus Zeus
Proof Heavy Palma Barrel - 7.5 Twist, 26 inches, Threaded - Chambered by Preece Precision
Manner TCS with 3 extra weights - Will come with the original brand new 5 round mag
Trigger Tech Diamond
Will include the 2 round holder and Dope Card Holder if the buyer prefers.

I am officially splitting it up. Going down the list now for the stock and the list for the barreled action.

IMG-0542.jpgIMG-0543.jpgIMG-0544.jpgIMG-0545.jpgIMG-0546.jpg
Every

Last edited:
Wow....a ton of interest in the stock.
I have a running list of guys asking me to break up the rifle and sell the stock separate. I want to keep it together for a week or so to see if anyone is interested in the complete setup (Unless someone commits to buying barreled action). After a week or so of no interest, I will probably break it up. However, I won't be discounting the stock much as it's in like new condition and will come with extra weights.....so I am thinking of $1500 shipped WHEN and IF I decide to break it up.

Last edited:
I am an idiot! Got ahead of myself and forgot what I had being delivered so this won’t make sense for me right now.
Bump for an awesome rifle setup!

Also! Yes this is quick change from the action set screws shown in photos but I am sure he will confirm also.

No worries. I'm keeping a running list of guys that want the stock. I may just split it, but it would help if someone was interested in the BA w/ Trigger.

Reactions: Safety_3rd
Shoots great....the only load I've ever tried is 29.5 grains of H4895, CCI 450, and Barnes 112 Matchburners.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
I am officially splitting it up. Going down the list now for the stock and the list for the barreled action.