• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories [WTS] Terminus Zeus QC .223 Rem Barrel

Lockybalboa

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2019
Asking $650 for the barrel

Pics (timestamp has my reddit name because I posted there also):

Bartlin barrel, MTU profile, 24" long, bought directly from Joel at Terminus. I don't know who cut the barrel, but it was whoever Joel sources from.
I've shot maybe 50 rounds through it. I just never end up shooting 223 these days, and this is sitting collecting dust.

Not positive I want to part with the .223 bolt yet but if you're interested let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

No trades. Venmo and Zelle are preferred but PayPal F&F is doable. No Notes!

Reactions: Dolomite
Asking $650 for the barrel

Pics (timestamp has my reddit name because I posted there also):

Bartlin barrel, MTU profile, 24" long, bought directly from Joel at Terminus. I don't know who cut the barrel, but it was whoever Joel sources from.
I've shot maybe 50 rounds through it. I just never end up shooting 223 these days, and this is sitting collecting dust.

Not positive I want to part with the .223 bolt yet but if you're interested let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

No trades. Venmo and Zelle are preferred but PayPal F&F is doable. No Notes!

SPR markings - should be Southern Precision Rifles (bugholes.com). I have a few barrels from them and they are marked the same. GLWS.

Reactions: SniperBro