• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Terminus Zeus & WTT: MK5 pr1-illum

MerkZ

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2021
Idaho
Everything has been really taken care of, it's all in good shape except what's been noted below.

I'd consider a trade for a ZCO 5-27 or the like (upgrade from the mk5 ;)) with my Zeus + MK5 5-25 PR1 Mil Illum. Scope. Probably the only trade I'd consider at the moment.

MK5 has the Spuhr SP-5002 & Flatline Ops bubble level.

Individual Prices:
  • Terminus Zeus QC SA .308 Bolt: $1500 - This is pretty much brand new. It had some rough machining near the raceways, sent it back to Joel, has a new bolt, fresh clean machining and a fresh DLC coat. 0 rounds since getting it back from Terminus and minimal dry fire.
  • KRG Whiskey 3 Rem700 Short Action Folding w/ Enclosed Forend & Adjustable Mag Release: $1100 - This is all a package, one of the screws in the forend are stripped, I don't have the skills/tools to remove it, have replacement screws, will ship with. SOLD
  • Proof Research SS 6.5 Creed Barrel <60 rounds, black Cerakote: $420 SOLD
  • Triggertech Diamond Single Stage Flat Face: $230 SOLD
  • Spuhr SP-5001: $310 (Includes original box + leveller) SOLD
  • Redding Type S Match Die Set #36446: $175 (unused) SOLD
I accept PayPal F&F (really prefer this option), G&S (if you have a good amount of feedback - and you pay fees if you choose this option), and Venmo.
I know it's not looked on super fondly around here, but I've got 40+ transactions selling things on r/GAFS and I think I've sold an optic or two on here.
If you'd like to verify you can reach out to me on reddit /u/Merk_Z

IMG20230715112237.jpg

IMG20230713185708.jpg
IMG20230720194256.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacobward48
Seller is GTG, got my barrel and bullets in today!

Reactions: MerkZ