• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WTS - then banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure they are essentially total shite. At least a Remmy can be helped ?

Particularly the 110BA:

Never seen one with a chamber in spec.
The barrels look like a beaver cut them.
The sears are made out of some pot metal type material that eventually turns into a ramp.
Trigger feels like it should be in a Glock.
It's ugly as a bucket of dicks.

I totally understand people having a budget and all. We all do. If you are shooting 338LM though budget it a tough word to put in the same sentence. It isn't a starter cartridge. Spend some money on a good platform! Hell, doesn't even have to be "good", just not this POS.

I'm pretty sure they are essentially total shite. At least a Remmy can be helped ?

Particularly the 110BA:

The sears are made out of some pot metal type material that eventually turns into a ramp.

Don't forget:
Horrible bolt lift.
Tendency of bolt head retaining pin to shear in half.
Sharp (!!!) edges on their chassis
Magazine fitting and feeding issues

And back to the OP's ban hammering... where are the rules for selling in the PX, including the requisite post count? I am browsing on a phone and have used the search function but I can't actually find those rules.

Particularly the 110BA:

I totally understand people having a budget and all. We all do. If you are shooting 338LM though budget it a tough word to put in the same sentence. It isn't a starter cartridge. Spend some money on a good platform! Hell, doesn't even have to be "good", just not this POS.

Gets to 1k with no drop bra! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

My budget 338 Lapua ended being a 700P in 300wm. My ammo budget thanks me.

If your on a PC, hold your pointer over your name and is will bring up your info.
If your on a phone or tablet, tap your name or profile pic

where in ur profile does it show the post count ur up to?
A supercorndog is just a coyote that found a easier way of living. Eating corn all summer, waiting for the buffet after the combines come through. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

LOL, I've got a bunch of those around here. Though they are pretty responsive right now to a wabbit in distress call due to the extended cold winter we have been having.

Reactions: supercorndogs

Particularly the 110BA:

Fact.

Gets banned and beat on about his rifle in the same day.
Tough bunch

Yeah, poster child for bad judgement in multiple areas one might say. We're just busting balls, in a dead thread... in the wrong forum.

We should probably let this thread die though before we ourselves get the bosses on our asses :oops:

I think they are on a terror today.
I received my first warning today in 10 years and nearly 5000 post.

Reactions: winniethepooh
I think they are on a terror today.
I received my first warning today in 10 years and nearly 5000 post.

It's all about that control! I could go on and on usually, but I've (we've) been around long enough to know when enough is enough.

Suppose so. I was a little surprised. I’ve seen far worse with little or no comment made.

I was a bit over the top in my criticism of some BS claims about a new .257 caliber whiz bang bullet. My fault.
It was not really anything we don’t see here every day. Still, I was not polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.