• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Thunder Beast Arms 50% off certificate

J@50n

Private
Minuteman
  • Aug 4, 2012
    I have a 50% off certificate for a TBAC suppressor. I already have enough suppressors, so I'm offering this certificate up for sale.

Asking $300

PXL_20211206_020641300.jpg

Dude… 1 week ago I was so in need of this… :( anyways, somebody for sure will make great use of it!

Dude… 1 week ago I was so in need of this… :( anyways, somebody for sure will make great use of it!
    If you just ordered yours call/email them and ask if you can add a discount code. Two years ago I did exactly that with my second TBAC gift certificate. They applied it to my open order.

Sorry bud, since I found no TBAC certificate I ended up going with a Nomad LTi as SilencerShop had “free tax stamp”…

Anyways, I’m sure you’ll sell this one in a heartbeat, such a great deal!

Reactions: Busyhawk
    I would have purchased this I would have appreciated being asked if I wanted before someone snaked it after I asked if it’s available. I see that you deleted your reply to my question

It sold last week. That's why it's in the SOLD category.

You replied yesterday and said “yes” in reply to my asking if it’s available

I thought that question was on a different post, not one that I had marked sold a few days earlier.