• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - Tikka T1x .22LR(20) threaded barrel

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
Rifle + 1 Mag $400 (rifle includes DIP Inc 25 moa base, msrp $48 https://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1406496&CAT=3601 )
2 extra msgs $30 each
Manual
Thread protector and one mag as delivered from factory
Total rifle + scope base and 3 mags: $460

49845169318_e168fa029c_h.jpg

Rifle will transfer from my FFL to your FFL, I will pay shipping to CONUS and fees on my end, you pay xfr fee on your end.

No Trades at this time.

Payment methods:
PP F&F
Venmo
chk/MO (any as long as it clears)
wire

Also, selling the scope I got for this rifle its a good scope for this rifle because it will parallax down well under 25 yds. Its listed over in the optics PX

Thanks for looking !!

Reactions: Bravo6
Ok, the two extra mags are SPF (as is the scope).

So that leaves the rifle (with the scope base) and 1 mag and the manual still up for sale for $400.

Thanks for looking !!

PM if any questions.

Ok, all these items are SPF. Thanks to everyone who looked and/or participated !!!

Rifle + 1 Mag $400 (rifle includes DIP Inc 25 moa base, msrp $48 https://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1406496&CAT=3601 )
2 extra msgs $30 each
Manual
Thread protector and one mag as delivered from factory
Total rifle + scope base and 3 mags: $460

49845169318_e168fa029c_h.jpg

Rifle will transfer from my FFL to your FFL, I will pay shipping to CONUS and fees on my end, you pay xfr fee on your end.

No Trades at this time.

Payment methods:
PP F&F
Venmo
chk/MO (any as long as it clears)
wire

Also, selling the scope I got for this rifle its a good scope for this rifle because it will parallax down well under 25 yds. Its listed over in the optics PX

Thanks for looking !!
I’m getting ready to buy one of these why did you sell it

Well I got it strictly for dots and groups ... and I've found I shoot my dots and groups with mostly 30 cal rifles ... so only shot 150 rds of center-x thru this rifle in past 18 months. But for that purpose for that price range ... it is really good.

Well I got it strictly for dots and groups ... and I've found I shoot my dots and groups with mostly 30 cal rifles ... so only shot 150 rds of center-x thru this rifle in past 18 months. But for that purpose for that price range ... it is really good.
I read an article from Australia where they took the barrel block out, it was in there to use with the T3x and the accuracy went way up! By chance did you pull the block out?