• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Tikka T3X CTR 6.5CM XLR Envy Plano,!!!PRICE REDUCED!!!

gbrh

The Commodore
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2013
Virginia
Decided to sell it as parts, see prices delivered CONUS below, OBO
6.5 Creedmoor Tikka T3X CTR StainlessItemPrice
Barreled actionTikka T3X CTR stainless, 0MOA rail
Original Tikka 1-8.0 CTR 24" stainless 5/8"x24 thread
Sold
trigger
Timney Triggers 430 Tikka T3 Trigger Steel W/Aluminum Housing Black/Orange
Sold
magazineMDT 10 rd,
MDT 5 rd,
AICS 5 rd
20221216_164139.jpg
$80
$80
$80

stockXLR Envy Full-Length RRS / Arca-Swiss Chassis Package
Sold
BrakeTBAC 30CB
$100​
Case:PlanoPlano Field Locker Mil-Spec Double Long Gun Case
Off the market​
TOTAL

Barreled action sent to your FFL, no exceptions. Make sure your FFL accepts shipments from private persons.
Shipping: CONUS
Payment: PayPal FF, or GS+fee.
Bipod not included, but I can sell it you separately..

Last edited:
Up for Wednesday, this would be a heck of a Christmas present:)

Trying to send you a pm but not sure it’s working. Message me when you see this. I MAY be interested in barreled action depending on price with trigger

Is the trigger a Timney 430? The Calvin Elite is only for the R700, according to my googling.

I've got a Timney trigger on my 20" CTR. Those are one of the sweetest breaking triggers I've ever shot.

Reactions: gbrh
The chassis is Envy Full-Length RRS / Arca-Swiss Chassis Package (sku: ENVY-FL). I am not sure what length it is and I am skiing this weekend, so won't be home to measure it before 1/24. Hope the sku ENVY--FL helps.

Chassis still available? If so, what’s the length of the forend?

Even better than the factory with a lighter spring installed? I prefer that to my Timney on the CZ 457.
I had the factory trigger tuneup with the lighter spring before I upgraded to the Timney trigger and it is night and day. That's why I installed these timney two stage Triggers on many of my guns.

Is the trigger a Timney 430? The Calvin Elite is only for the R700, according to my googling.
You are correct it is a Timney Triggers 430 Tikka T3 two stage Steel W/Aluminum Housing Black/Orange. I updated the information also in the original post. Thanks.

Reactions: Stooxie
Even better than the factory with a lighter spring installed? I prefer that to my Timney on the CZ 457.
Absolutely. It's unbelievable how good these Timneys are on the Tikkas. Also, it allows you to run the bolt with the safety on.

The chassis is Envy Full-Length RRS / Arca-Swiss Chassis Package (sku: ENVY-FL). I am not sure what length it is and I am skiing this weekend, so won't be home to measure it before 1/24. Hope the sku ENVY--FL helps.
I’ve found the dimensions on XLRs website, the only thing that is still throwing me off is the picatinny rail on the front of the forend. Forgive my ignorance, but is the ARCA rail integrated into the whole forend? So once you take off the picatinny it would leave you with an arca rail?

I’ve found the dimensions on XLRs website, the only thing that is still throwing me off is the picatinny rail on the front of the forend. Forgive my ignorance, but is the ARCA rail integrated into the whole forend? So once you take off the picatinny it would leave you with an arca rail?
No, it is not a full length ARCA rail, therefore the picatinny rail in the front for bipod when shooting prone. The location of theARCA rail in the middle is great to balance out your gun when you shoot off a tripod.

No, it is not a full length ARCA rail, therefore the picatinny rail in the front for bipod when shooting prone. The location of theARCA rail in the middle is great to balance out your gun when you shoot off a tripod.
That’s what I was thinking, I’m having trouble finding that exact model online, so when you get back from skiing please measure the forend length if it’s still available. Trying to see if a 12” barrel would work or would I need to use it for my 20” CTR.

That’s what I was thinking, I’m having trouble finding that exact model online, so when you get back from skiing please measure the forend length if it’s still available. Trying to see if a 12” barrel would work or would I need to use it for my 20” CTR.

Well, I have some doubts that a 12" barrel would work. If you look at the pictures the barrel I have on the gun is 24", so these chassis systems were really designed for being used with longer than 12" barrels IMHO.

I’ll take the barreled action and chassis per our pms.

Received the barreled action and chassis today! Thanks again!