• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Tikka T3x Lite D-18/Veil 6.5 PRC ***SPF***

livingthedream

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2020
Excellent condition. Purchased new. One box of factory ammo through it. Shoots Hornady ELD-x 143 factory loads into about 1/2" group at 100 yards with a 10x scope. Comes with original brake (never used), box, manual, etc.

Scope and rinds not included.

$950 Firm shipped to your FFL Conus. Add $25 if your dealer does not accept shipment from an individual. Buyer responsible for insurance.

Please Note: Just to be perfectly clear, DO NOT post that you'll take it without first:
1) Agreeing to buy at the listed price, or
2) Me accepting your offer.

Attachments

• IMG_6900.jpg
    IMG_6900.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_6901.jpg
    IMG_6901.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_6903.jpg
    IMG_6903.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_6902.jpg
    IMG_6902.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_6905.jpg
    IMG_6905.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_6906.jpg
    IMG_6906.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I will take it per our PM that I posted. Just to be clear on this from my perspective and on my part, the PM that I received, and to be fair to livingthedream, he may have been hacked by someone else. I made a offer, and the response that I received from Livingthedream through a PM resonse stated " Sounds Good" and in the same reply there was a Paypal information to send the funds to. I replied that I do not do any electronic payments , and I would send a US Postal Money Order. I also requested a response with name and address for the M/O and to post a pick with name and time and date for security reasons. I did not get a response to that request. I found that odd.

When I posted on the forum that "I would take it per our PM".

I later received another PM that stated the he, Livingthedream did not agree to my offer and that response that I sent him was actually not from him. I am posting this only in response to the edited post in the item for sale, don't post that you will take it at the posted price or him accepting the offer.

I do agree with Livingthedream on this, and only posting this to keep my name cleared. I don't make offers lightly, this is not my nature to respond on something of this matter, because this is not the place for Livingthedream or myself, but I feel that I had been called out for backing out. I do wish Livingthedream good luck on the sale, it is a very nice rifle for someone.