• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Unfired LMT 7.62/308 20" SS Barrel w/ BRT EZ-Tune 50/50 gas tube & DA Brake

silas5150

Private
Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Louisville, CO
    I am located in Louisville, CO.
    I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and USPS MO.

Looking to sell a like-new, unfired (by me) LMT 7.62/308 20" SS barrel. I bought this new from Rooftop Defense over the summer but decided to go a different direction.

Barrel has an BRT EZ-Tune gas tube installed that is calibrated for 50% suppressed / 50% unsuppressed use. Original gas tube will be included. The barrel also has a Dead Air muzzle brake installed. The original birdcage muzzle device will also be included.

Two things to note: there is some copper smudging on the feed ramps, presumably from the factory. Although the barrel was installed on my upper, no rounds were ever chambered and no rounds were ever fired. I'm assuming the smudging is from factory testing. Second, the barrel was painted by me upon receipt and I have removed 99.99% of it.

Asking $500 shipped. Willing to take $50 off if you don't want the Dead Air brake.

If you want to purchase the barrel, IM me directly and do not post in my ad. Scammers are known to target people posting "I'll take it".

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpg
      IMG_1401.jpg
      515 KB · Views: 129
    • IMG_1402.jpg
      IMG_1402.jpg
      321.4 KB · Views: 123
    • IMG_1403.jpg
      IMG_1403.jpg
      337.4 KB · Views: 122
    Last edited: