• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS: US Night Vision PVS-14 Elbit tube (ITT/Harris) like new with data sheet

cake5150

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I currently have an extra PVS-14 that isn't being used so it needs to find a new home. It is in perfect condition and functions flawlessly. I bought it to use as a backup so it has slept in the safe. It was manufactured in 2020, so it is extremely recent. It has an excellent green phosphor thin filmed autogated tube. There is a very small zone 3 blem (outer periphery of the image) that is visible in the pic below (it is in the sink in the picture, the doorknob is NOT a blem). The data sheet specs are below (cannot post image of data sheet).

S/N: 28.9
Res: 64
EBI: 1.25
Halo: 0.98
Luminous: 2455
Radiant: 279

Included is the USNV PVS-14, objective lens cap, battery, manual, data sheet, canvas NV bag, and USNV patch. This unit is in my safe so there is no crazy wait like at most vendors currently.

$2550 shipped and insured anywhere in USA. I cannot and will not export, don't ask. See my feedback, deal with confidence!
Payment via Zelle (preferred), USPS money orders, cashier's check, etc. Payment form must clear before shipping. I CANNOT TAKE PAYPAL SINCE THOSE COMMIES DECIDED I SHOULDN'T BE SELLING EVIL AMMUNITION!

yz2hrW3.jpg

3IqXrw1.jpg

PneFRdG.jpg

In the image below around at around the 10:30 position is a doorknob, that is not a blem
J730sYL.jpg