• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD

DXT_Shooter

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2017
Chandler, AZ
20” Blued Tikka CTR 6.5 Creedmoor It is mounted in a KRG FDE X-Ray chassis that will come with a modified 10:Round PMag and a 5 Round AICS metal magazine. 20 MOA Mountain Tactical Scope Base was installed by previous owner. It has a Sterk FDE Bolt and Shroud.

Rifle has about 600 rounds through it and it’s a tack driver. It has some wear on Barrel I tried to capture in photos as well as the bolt knob has some wear there are a few spots on KRG that appear to have sharpie marks from previous owner.

$850 from my FFL to your FFL

PayPay F&F or you pay fees.

If you need more photos or have any questions please PM me.

222524AC-8044-48EF-80FF-0D041F2DFC05.jpeg
1A848689-D383-4B49-B3BD-B3CF2A8073EE.jpeg

BFD3EE07-5A2F-4939-BBBE-3ABD2B8DF878.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TriggerReed357
Some interest but no takers yet so how about $ 895 FFL to FFL.

If you were to buy, rifle, Mag, Sterk Handle and Shroud, Mountain Tactical 20 MoA Base and KRG chassis it would cost $1500 +

Damnt had I not given 90% of my fund to help a patient's family with a funeral I'd be on this.. this is a really good deal!

I don't know why this hasn't sold yet. I would definitely pick this up if I was in the market for a bench gun in 6.5 CM.

Last edited:
Reactions: DXT_Shooter
I don’t know either so last price drop $850 If it don’t sell at this price I will just hold on to it.

First “I will take it here trumps all PMs”

Let’s get this to a new home.