• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Used TL3 Barrels

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    All prices are shipped in CONUS. Paypal accepted but the buyer pays any fees. USPS MO accepted.

I always entertain trade and dirty low ball offers. Feel free to PM me with what you have.

All of these barrels are Bighorn TL3 shouldered pre-fit barrels with 5/8-24 muzzle threads. They are all used with dings, dents, juicy smears, and pre-lubed with Oklahoma dirt.

From left to right in the picture.

1. SOLD - 22" long 6.5x47 Lapua PVA chambered Hawk Hill barrel with 1:8 twist. Heavy palma contour. I shot 1,240 rounds through this barrel before I stopped using it and it was a hammer the whole time. I only stopped using it because I went to a longer heavier barrel. I believe the freebore as chambered was .140" or something close to that. This barrel hammered with 140 RDF and 140 ELD bullets.

2. $100 25.75" long 6.5x47 Lapua barlein marksman contour 1:8 twist barrel chambered by me. Original freebore as chambered was .167". Barrel was set back and re-chambered at 1,600 rounds to maintain same seating depth. Shot it for 300 more rounds after the set back to 1,800 rounds total before I switched to a different cartridge. This barrel was an absolute hammer. I averaged a top 10 finish in 3 PRS pro matches with this barrel in 2018. Haven't shot it since then. Bead blasted finish.

3. $350 28" long 6.5x47 Lapua Brux Heavy Palma contour 1:8 twist barrel chambered by me. Original freebore as chambered was .167". Barrel shot very good for 500 rounds before I switched to a different cartridge. I haven't shot it since.

For the 6.5x47 Lapua barrels I have brass that I'll throw in. I will make someone a killer deal on these barrels if they buy all 3.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    4. SOLD 25.75" 25x47 Lapua barrel. 1.7.25" twist M40 contour bartlein with 823 rounds down the pipe chambered by me. Chambered with the blackjack spec reamer. I have brass, dies, and 277 131 grain ACE bullets I could include with this barrel for a price. Bead blasted finish.

5. 6 Dasher barrel I am keeping for now.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    6. $250 26" long 22 BR Wilson arms 1:8 twist light varmint contour chambered by me. .150" freebore which is perfect for the 80 or 85 grain bullets. 604 rounds down the pipe. Shot incredibly good. I switched back to .223 AI from 22 BR. I have brass I could include with this for a price.

7. $200 25.25" long 22 BR Bartlein 1:7 twist heavy palma barrel chambered by me. Orginally chambered with a .300 freebore for the 88 ELD, but I rechambered it later back to .150 freebore. Less than 1,000 rounds down this barrel. I have brass and 88 ELD bullets I could include with this barrel for the right price.

If someone buys both 22 BR barrels I'll make them a sweet deal.

IMG_20200328_114003408.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: ototallydude