• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: USO, IOR, Vortex, Steiner, Nikon, Atibal

C_Does

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2019
Cleaning out my closet. Mainly looking for sales, but would entertain trades as well.

USO MR10 1.8-10 w/ qd mount and clean bill of health from uso, comes in non original box, red illuminated mil GAP - SOLD

Nikon P tactical 3-9 223 w/ original box - SOLD

Atibal hybrid12 1-12 like new full kit - SOLD

IOR 2-16 - SOLD

RHD II 3-18 EBR-2C w/ original box - SOLD Locally

STEINER Military 4-16 mildot - $1200

STEINER P4xi 4-16 SCR - SOLD

If my prices seem out of line please let me know. All prices are obo of course. Lmk what you have to trade. I take PayPal, venmo, and zelle. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• 20221106_215613.jpg
    20221106_215613.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 20221106_215622.jpg
    20221106_215622.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Reactions: jh2785
Never seen one of the IORs in person. Seems like it would make a good DMR optic. I’ll have to do some looking into it and see if I’d like it over my 1-8 Vudu.

Never seen one of the IORs in person. Seems like it would make a good DMR optic. I’ll have to do some looking into it and see if I’d like it over my 1-8 Vudu.
Sounds good.

Do your scopes come with original boxes and lens covers?
Not for everything, mostly for what is shown.

All PM's replied to.

P4Xi SOLD!

Last edited:
IOR SOLD!

Last edited:
Cyber weekend sale, 10% off everything! Plus I had a son so help me put him through college! In 18 years lol

Back up top. Open to offers and possible trades.

Bump for the maker of some really great optic Re-Pews :)

Do you have a review of the new PA Slx 5-25 in the works any time soon? Can PM me if you don't want to clutter up your ad.

Reactions: C_Does
Bump for the maker of some really great optic Re-Pews :)

Do you have a review of the new PA Slx 5-25 in the works any time soon? Can PM me if you don't want to clutter up your ad.
Thanks for the compliment! PA is wanting to send me one to review. They think very highly of it. It should make for a good competitor to the strikeeagle 5-25.