• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS vihtavuori N570 in New Mexico

Onarampage247

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2017
ABQ
Looking to sell 7.8 lbs of N570. All I could find at the time. Tried it with my 300 wm and it is just to slow of a burn rate. Local to New Mexico only I can not ship the powder. Paid $385 willing to let it go for $350.00

Last edited:
I’ve got about 5 lbs of H1000 and 6 lbs of N560 that I might be interested in trading. I’m located in the ABQ area as well.

Well I am interested i still have the full 8 lb jug. I was gonna use .2 of a pound for testing. I didn't expect to get soany people interested locally. If you want pm me and I can shoot you my cell #

Reactions: wyliecoyote
Anybody from New mexico interested in N570. If not maybe they have powder for sale. Need to work a load for my new 300 wm hunting rifle. I drew a gila 1st rifle elk tag this year and of course no powder in sight.

Anybody from New mexico interested in N570. If not maybe they have powder for sale. Need to work a load for my new 300 wm hunting rifle. I drew a gila 1st rifle elk tag this year and of course no powder in sight.

Why not use the N570 on your 300WM?

If cross linked is allowed here is buikd. N570 hammers with 215 Bergers. Limited data, but very promising 2400 fps residual at 500, and about 1 inch vertcal with less than 20 rounds utilized.

(2) New Build, just another 300WM | Long Range Hunting Forum

I can't seem to fit enough powder in the case to get the velocity anywhere near a powder like H1000. N570 is a good powder but I am running out of time playing with load development. I drew a 16B 1st rifle tag after 20 years of applying. I have a load with H1000 that is great. But it is nowhere to be found. I am going to continue to play with the N570 if no one wants it. I see people on the threads posting about 80+ grains behind 215 bergers with 2950+ velocities, but how the heck are they getting enough powder in a 300 wm case with a 215 grn bullet?

I can't seem to fit enough powder in the case to get the velocity anywhere near a powder like H1000. N570 is a good powder but I am running out of time playing with load development. I drew a 16B 1st rifle tag after 20 years of applying. I have a load with H1000 that is great. But it is nowhere to be found. I am going to continue to play with the N570 if no one wants it. I see people on the threads posting about 80+ grains behind 215 bergers with 2950+ velocities, but how the heck are they getting enough powder in a 300 wm case with a 215 grn bullet?
I don't know about 80+, 79.25 with 6 inch drop tube slow pour, packs N570 enough for the 215 with 3.66 COL 3020 FPS Bartlein 26 10T.

Edit: Brass is Peterson 300WM Long

Last edited:
I can only get 77.9 with a 6 inch drop tube and slow pour. Tried winchester, federal and hornady cases. Can't find Peterson, ADG and norma and nosler haven't excited me from what I read.