• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD*** WTS Vortex mount- 30mm, 20 MOA ***SOLD***

kjmdrumz3

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2020
    Oklahoma City
    SOLD ALL
    Was on the rifle when I bought it. The guy I bought the rifle from said he had less than 3 boxes through it. And I believe him, not a mark on the rifle or scope. I never shot this scope and removed it within a few days of buying the rifle. I wanted a mil scope and went with an Athlon Cronus. I thought about keeping it for my .243 but I already have a SWFA SS 10x on it in mils. Includes the scope, mount, shade, caps, and bubble level (all Vortex) $400.
    SOLD ALL

Attachments

• IMG-7127.jpg
      IMG-7127.jpg
      412.1 KB · Views: 72
    • IMG-7128.jpg
      IMG-7128.jpg
      367.3 KB · Views: 64
    • IMG-7129.jpg
      IMG-7129.jpg
      238.2 KB · Views: 43
    Last edited:
    Superdog quit :poop: in his thread.
    Dont like the price move on .
    I appreciate it. But I am genuinely curious. Admittedly, I only looked at the first page or two of the Google search, but from what I saw the scope itself is selling new for $390-$400. The mount for $90-$100. And, the rest of the accessories for $75+. So, I figured I’d start at $400 for a gently used $575 setup. If it really is overpriced, I would like to see the link so I could adjust accordingly. If he’s interested, he can send me an offer. If he’s just spouting bullshit, then he knows what to do.

Oh, and the rear scope cap does have a small ding on the hinge area. You can actually see it in the picture. The rest of the “spots” in the pictures all seem to be dust.

Last edited:
    I did move on, wtf is your problem. I have one of those scopes. Bought it new at the time for $400. I can see his point in the fact it comes with some nice mounts and accessories. Not shitting on anyone's thread, but have moved on. How old are you? 12? Was browsing the ads looking for I deal I couldn't refuse. Excuse the hell outta me.

Last edited:
    Got kicked off for what happened. Everybody here grown up now? I overlooked all the stuff that came with it. Then someone jumped to conclusions and got crappy. I react when assaulted. Please excuse me for being human.