• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS - Vortex Golden Eagle

BeAccurate

Wasting space, ammo, and oxygen
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2013
FL
I'm selling two one scopes, both in excellent condition.

First, there's the Vortex Viper PST Gen 2, 3-15x44

This has hardly been used and is in stellar condition. I had intended it for a DMR build but I got distracted, as I tend to be.

Price is $750 shipped to you including the 30mm TPS medium height rings.

The second scope is a Vortex Golden Eagle which I used for one season of F class. It is in perfect function and one of the best optics available for F class shooting. It comes with the metal screw-on scope caps and the limiting diopter on the objective. It has the SCR reticle

Price is $1100 shipped to you.

Happy to answer questions. Thanks for looking.

20181126_060946.jpg20181126_060955.jpg20181126_061016.jpg20181126_061023.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Argosfry
I also meant to add that I'm open to partial trades for 2011 parts/magazines

The Golden Eagle is back up for sale. Local buyer fell through. I'm happy to answer any questions and take photos, too!

Bump. Open to trades on this one for an origin action and cash.

Yes. It's still available. Feel free to PM with any questions

Hi, I believe that there was only one version?

I am not for sure yet, but I believe I read once there was an original which had been updated. Do you have the box with info to show you the model labeling

No, unfortunately I don't. However, this was purchased in 2016 if that helps.

Thanks, just reread your post stating the scr reticle. Really wanting the dot ecr.

There is no different versions. They changed and highlighted the marketing to reflect it as “HD”. They may have changed the box but no difference exists.

Free bump.