• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Vortex Razor 85mm Spotting Scope Like New

GreasyTrigger

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
My Vortex Razor 85mm spotting scope was purchased new several years ago and has spent 99% of the time sitting in a case in my house unused. Got it with the intent to do more long range shooting that never really transpired. Its been out to the range on a bench maybe 2 or 3 times. The optics are perfect, and I replaced the standard eyepiece with the Vortex 30x MRAD eyepiece which was something like $300 extra above and beyond the $1600 price of the scope by itself. With the padded case it was almost $2000 new.

It also has a nice green Vortex padded case that it is stored in and will be included. The case is great as well, except the zipper pull broke off, although the zipper still works just fine without it.

The eyepiece pic is as good as I could get with a cellphone at the eyepiece, but it gives a good idea of what the reticle looks like. The markings are offset to the left as it appears in the pic.

$900 firm, no trades. Add 3% for Paypal, I'll cover shipping in CONUS.

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpg
    IMG_6454.jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6455.jpg
    IMG_6455.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6457.jpg
    IMG_6457.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6458.jpg
    IMG_6458.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Do you still have the original eyepiece?