• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

frankyi

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2014
I have a mint vortex HD 11-33 for sale, used about 1-2 years, has the original box, caps and sleeve. $450 shipped. Text 201-696-0219. Thanks.
89DA1C12-E8E7-4001-BD21-59AC01BBCBAD.jpeg
EB4DB6BE-61A3-4488-BF02-7710197B581B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tcole75
Can anyone tell Colt West why PayPal would be holding my payment? It says pending on his end, but on my end the $ is already out of my account and says nothing about pending.

They May have yanked your payment for “review” PayPal is anti gun and has stolen loads of money from people because of the “breeches terms of agreement”

They May have yanked your payment for “review” PayPal is anti gun and has stolen loads of money from people because of the “breeches terms of agreement”
For held payments not related to eBay, you can help to release them by shipping items right away and providing us with the shipping details.

Here's how:
  • Print USPS or UPS shipping labels with us. We’ll track the item and release the hold 1 day after delivery.
  • Add Tracking: Use one of our approved shipping carriers and add the tracking details on your Activity page. We’ll release the hold 1 day after delivery.

Can anyone tell Colt West why PayPal would be holding my payment? It says pending on his end, but on my end the $ is already out of my account and says nothing about pending.

They will hold it until he ships it and enters tracking. Once it shows delivery it will automatically be released within like 48-72 hours or u can go and select that u recieved it and it will release automatically. Usually happens with newer paypal accounts or ones that don't do a lot of selling and especially with higher dollar items

They will hold it until he ships it and enters tracking. Once it shows delivery it will automatically be released within like 48-72 hours or u can go and select that u recieved it and it will release automatically. Usually happens with newer paypal accounts or ones that don't do a lot of selling and especially with higher dollar items
Can you not go and click received on the mobile app? I have been looking and I do t see that option on my phone.

Can you not go and click received on the mobile app? I have been looking and I do t see that option on my phone.

U can do it on mobile but u have to use a web browser to do it. Can't do it from app. Also know if u do it and then get screwed u won't be covered by g&s anymore because u are saying that u received it already by confirming receipt

U can do it on mobile but u have to use a web browser to do it. Can't do it from app. Also know if u do it and then get screwed u won't be covered by g&s anymore because u are saying that u received it already by confirming receipt
I received it today. Alittle discrepancy on the condition but I will live with it.
Mint condition to me is like new. But other see mint condition different than I do. But I will live with it.
I will try and figure it out tomorrow.

Finally received the payment after almost 2 weeks later.