• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 MRAD

jaywhite97

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 27, 2019
Georgia
Wanting to sell this Vortex Strike Eagle Scope. No scratches on the lenses and I still have the box and some of the paper work. I only accept paypal. Will ship to the lower 48 states. Please let me know not to ship a certain way. Far as I know USPS, UPS, and FedEx are still open and receiving packages during this time of "Covid-19". I can send you pictures of the scope via email. I am also on EST so please keep that in mind as you send messages via text but I will respond as quickly as I can.

If any more pictures are needed please do not hesitate to ask.

Price is $450 shipped tyd I eat fees and shipping.

Thanks Sniper Hide Family

Attachments

• vortex.jpg
    vortex.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 211
Curious on reason of sale as well because I ordered one the other day waiting for it to come in now

I’d be hesitant to say what I didn’t like about the scope on the same thread I sold it on.
I wouldn’t want the buyer to think he was getting a piece of shit.

Reactions: Thecelt
I’d be hesitant to say what I didn’t like about the scope on the same thread I sold it on.
I wouldn’t want the buyer to think he was getting a piece of shit.