• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25X56 SE-52503. Price drop to blow this bad boy out

Odogster

Some Dude
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Cali
SOLD TO SNOWCAT! Thank you! If anyone wants the Warne 34mm los rings 40 bucks and they are yours!

Here comes one of my great deals. Only a few days old, I have receipt to validate. This scope is incredible, the adjustment range is as long as I’ve seen if not longer than any scope. The glass is def on par with my Sightron s3. I’m selling it because I initially was going to use it for ranging but I bought the spotter I included in the images. Also, its way overkill because it’s going on an air rifle and that range of adjustment is wasted on my setup.
I have two sets of mounts
And the other set is Warne Low permanents

So you can have the scope it is like new in the box and I will provide receipt to you if you wish in case you want to return it. Selling price is for $580 which is less than what you would get if you decided to just return them. If you want one set of the Warne rings package is yours for 630, you want the 2nd set too the package is yours for $675. Buyer pays actual shipping and I’ll pay the PayPal fees so we are both covered and I don’t need it as friends and family. If you do send Friends and Family because you already know me it’s yours for $650 Because then I can access the fund’s immediately. Either way is fine. Check my feedback on Airgunnation, Gateway to Airguns, the Yellow, and eBay under olevster. First I’ll take it gets it then send me a PM. Will consider trades too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
If you still have the medium 34mm horizantally split rings, I think they will fit my application. PM me and we can work it out.