• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics [WTS] Vortex / SWFA / Nikon optics

kornface13

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Colorado
Time for an optic refresh for me. Letting go of these.

All prices are shipped and insured:

Vortex Razor 3-18x50 gen 2 EBR-2C (MOA) - $1150 - Absolutely fantastic optic. Glass is perfect as far as I can tell. Small blemishes on the turret caps/illumination knob. Would LOVE to trade this for the exact asme thing in MILs. Comes with the Vortex scope caps and the Vortex throw lever. Does not include Seekins rings, but we can figure that out if you want them.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA PST-14ST-A - $250 - Another awesome optic. Illuminated SFP reticle, .5 MOA turrets. Comes with Burris PEPR cantilever mount. I love the 1-4, but I'm kind of turning into an optic snob so I want to try some of the newer cooler stuff out there. This thing has been amazing for me though and I'm sure it will literally last a lifetime.

Nikon M-223 4-16x42M BDC 600 - $250 - I used to love this optic. Pulled it out of the safe for the first time in like 6 years, and I'm definitely not a fan of it anymore. I can't do the second focal plane BDC reticle, but it has pretty awesome/tactile turrets and the easiest turret zeroing system ever. M-223 cantilever mount is included. Its in outstanding condition and is a bit of a relic now that you cannot buy Nikon scopes anymore. Would be cool in a historical collection or actually on a rifle.

SWFA SS 12x42 MRAD- $225 - I bought this for a 10/22 and I'm not sure I ever even sighted it in. Basically new in box condition (just mounted in rings). I don't see a mark on it.

Timestamp / Proof

Last edited: