• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS West Texas Ordnance 7 SAUM with brass

SAUMNomNom

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2021
Tennessee
WTO Long Action 7 SAUM. Lone Peak Razor TI action on a Manners EH1. Triggertech Diamond. Hawkins DBM with Flush mag. Proof Sendero 24” with custom freebore for heavy 7s. Unknown Munitions Hunter rail installed for tripod use. Pic rail up front for bipod. Can include bipod, Hawkins hybrid rings, and scope for package if desired. At least 4 boxes of unfired ADG brass, 300 Norma pieces, and no telling how much once fired stuff. Have $5400 in rifle. Load development has put 20 down barrel. Rifle and Norma brass price $4800. PM for other pricing options.
22F6A274-2D92-4662-BBF3-203BB2695CC8.jpeg
B2964962-6C64-4021-8D73-679CF6075ACE.jpeg

Was it throated for a certain bullet or just a long throat reamer? I am familiar with the SA 7 saum (and love mine) but have never ventured into the LA world with it. What loads were you working up?

.210 freebore is listed in build sheet. I’ve only been playing with 180 hybrids but have a plethora of bullets I load for 7s.

Was it throated for a certain bullet or just a long throat reamer? I am familiar with the SA 7 saum (and love mine) but have never ventured into the LA world with it. What loads were you working up?
.210 freebore is listed in build sheet. I’ve only been playing with 180 hybrids but have a plethora of bullets I load for 7s.

This whole set up is pretty much guarented to shoot! Clayton n crew know their stuff! He pretty much builds all the comp guns I run at this point!