• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS Wilcox Raid-x and Full Power PEQ-15 FDE, complete kit

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
***raid-x is Sold***As the title states I have a New Tan Wilcox Raid-x, green laser. Comes with everything. $5500

***both sold*** one like new FDE Peq-15s for sale, full power units. Each comes with full kit. $2525 shipped each.

Only trades would be NF beast, S&B PMIIs, Hensoldt 3.5-26, night vision, high end production rifles and or cash. Trade will have to be in my favor.

Last edited:
What is the range of the PEQ-15 vs. the Raid X? If the PEQ-15 ever developed a problem, could it be sent back to Eotech for service, or would that be a bad idea? Thanks

As the title states I have a New Tan Wilcox Raid-x, green laser. Comes with everything. $5500 shipped.

6H4TWU9l.jpg

Also have two like new FDE Peq-15s for sale, full power units. Each comes with full kit. $2525 shipped each. Paypal F&F, check, or USPS money order(ship when cleared).

uAmeYIGl.jpg

Only trades would be NF beast, S&B PMIIs, Hensoldt 3.5-26, night vision, high end production rifles and or cash. Trade will have to be in my favor.

What is the range of the PEQ-15 vs. the Raid X? If the PEQ-15 ever developed a problem, could it be sent back to Eotech for service, or would that be a bad idea? Thanks

Unfortunately like all other grey market FP laser you can obtain, manufacturers wont warranty them.

What's your opinion of the Raid-x vs. the PEQ-15? Is there anyone in the aftermarket who is competent to work on these if needed? Are these things so reliable that I'm kind of worrying over nothing? Thanks!

Unfortunately like all other grey market FP laser you can obtain, manufacturers wont warranty them.

Not the OP, but as a third party that has used both, my opinion is the RAID-X is much better than the PEQ 15. The output adjustability is amazing.

The risk is real, that you could need, and not be able to access, product support. The odds are REALLY in your favor though. The prices for grey market items werewouldn’t be what they are if these things were likely to fail.

Reactions: TheHorta
Everything about the Raid is better. The lasers themselves, the lack of horizontal offset, everything.

Reactions: TheHorta
Btt peq-15s perfect for clones, cheaper than a mawl and lighter

I’ll take one of the 15s. Let me know how you want to proceed. Payment sent.

Last edited:
RAID-x and one peq sold. One PEQ-15 left. There are a few on the market now, grab one while you can. Months from now prices will probably rocket again when supply dries up again.

***raid-x is Sold***As the title states I have a New Tan Wilcox Raid-x, green laser. Comes with everything. $5500

***both sold*** one like new FDE Peq-15s for sale, full power units. Each comes with full kit. $2525 shipped each.

Still have peq-15?

Everything is sold, I believe Louis_Friend may have one if you want to pm him.
Thanks. Since you have a good collection figured you might be knowledgeable. What are your thoughts on the full powered PEQ-15 vs the BE Meyers MAWL-C

The Peq-15 is lighter and a bit more balanced sitting on top. Button layout and switching between modes goes to the MAWL. The close distance illumination is alot cleaner on the MAWL (though getting nit picky its still not completely clean like a surefire or on onboard illum on a PVS-14).

Vids of the MAWL on long range mode is pretty easy to find online. The peq usually isnt as clean, but it is high power so it'll punch out to a mile+. I'd say if your using it on a carbine, MAWL all day. If you have a a precision rifle/dmr set up, especially if you have I2 clip-on. The FP Peq-15 is the way to go.

Bonus the FP novelty will always be there for the civ side. It may or may not get old. YMMV

Mawl is way better than Peq-15 ergos wise. If you want something for long range, something like an atilla is a good deal better than a peq, or probably a raid.