• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Winter Cleaning! Lots of items

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Clearing out things that aren't being used or have been sitting on my shelves - tired of walking past them.

Publicly post "I'll take it" trumps all. Can do FTF in DFW area. Multi-item discounts available. The easier you make it on me, the more inclined I am to give you an even better deal.

Pics to follow upon request via PM; mobile phones only.

$450Medford Knife Praetorian TNew - Has titanium sides, DLC blade, and NP3 screws/clip
$150SB Tactical Pistol Brace for SP5K (SBT5KA)BNIB
$20Galco 1911 OTB Holster CM424New
$70Sunrise Tactical Scabbard Multicam, attaches to pack via molleNew
$200Bix N Andy TacSport Single Stage, Safety Top RightBNIB
$50GrayOps PLRF25 Arca MountMounted and removed once.
$650Bartlein 308 win Barrel with Barloc for Surgeon 591r. 10twist, 11" finish, 5/8x24, Medium Palma, Palma Chamber, cerakoted LRI's FDE/Coyote looking color. All work done by Chad Dixon @ LRI. This is a barrel only, no action FS since it's on a Form1.This was on a F1 SBR, getting replaced with a new barrel bc I like to try new stuff. Estimated 350 rounds (have exact round count and will find for serious buyer). Hammers w/ 135g SMK at 2700fps w/ H332. Also has an even more accurate load w/ 185g Juggernaut subs. I'll share all load data.

Last edited:
Cleaned up some creative writing (or lack there of) on the barrel for sale so as to not look like a barreled action. Action is a Form 1 item and it stays with me. Barrel is offered up for sale for someone looking to spend $200 on a stamp and give the SBR thing a go. It's so much fun, I'm replacing this barrel with a Bartlein 11" CF barrel that's otherwise identical, but 2x as much and will have all but 3" of CF we've on it LOLOL. If the barrel doesn't sell, we'll stake it at 500 yards and see how many impacts we can get with the new barrel.