• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS: Worlds Finest Trimmer Holder

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
Printed up a holder for my worlds finest trimmers. If anybody would be interested in one send me a PM. Holds 3 and one allen wrench. $25 TYD. It can be mounted to the wall or if you want you can remove the wall mount from the base via 3 screws and sit it on a shelf.

Other items people have requested:

Attachments

• WFT Holder 1.jpg
    WFT Holder 1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 313
  • WFT Holder 2.jpg
    WFT Holder 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
All PM's have been answered. Still available and shipping daily.

Current orders for this are caught up and shipped out! More ready.

Have had a few custom requests, for different versions. If anybody from here would like to have something to fit your need let me know. Thanks.

You got this sorted out yet?
No I have not been able to. When I am logged in and I go to the account upgrade screen It only shows "supporter already purchased" as the option. If I go to the "more" option it just shows my current subscription. If I select account upgrades from there it just loops back. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge browsers.

If I log out entirely I can see the commercial option but at that point it makes me create a new account. If I just try to use my current username it obviously tells me its already taken etc...

1620953141960.png

1620953055817.png

No I have not been able to. When I am logged in and I go to the account upgrade screen It only shows "supporter already purchased" as the option. If I go to the "more" option it just shows my current subscription. If I select account upgrades from there it just loops back. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge browsers.

If I log out entirely I can see the commercial option but at that point it makes me create a new account. If I just try to use my current username it obviously tells me its already taken etc...

View attachment 7624978

View attachment 7624977
@alexj-12. Any ideas?

Hey there! Go ahead and cancel your upgrade in PayPal and it'll still show that you have the upgrade for a bit, but once the next payment period happens the upgrade will be removed from your account because the payment won't go through. We made a change so now if you visit this page https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/account/upgrades/, you should be able to select a different upgrade if you'd like. Please let me know if you don't see the commercial option as an upgrade you can choose still!

View attachment 7624978

View attachment 7624977
And now? We're about to pull all your threads....

FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!

Able to make one for the WFT2 that holds one cutter and multiple chambers? Plus the wooden knock-out dowel and allen wrench?