• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS WTT ~200x 1x/2x fired Lapua 6.5 Creed brass

davethedog

Just a guy shooting stuff
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2020
Denver, CO
I have 200 pieces of once and in some cases twice fired Lapua brass.

Was shot out of a gas gun, so know that. I had no problem sizing down with a bushing die and then using a mandrel to deal with any neck dents.

I have about 50 cases prepped, sized, and ready to go, they just need to be expanded to your desired neck tension. All cases have been annealed using an AMP and tumbled nice and shiny.

I gave up on the gun and went back to my trusty 308 bolt.

Will trade for new Lapua 308 brass or I'll take a reasonable offer.

I have 200 pieces of once and in some cases twice fired Lapua brass.

Was shot out of a gas gun, so know that. I had no problem sizing down with a bushing die and then using a mandrel to deal with any neck dents. You see some bolt marks on the base of some cases, it's due to over gassing and not going over pressure on the cartridge. I ran 41.3gr of H4350 which most reloaders know is not too hot.

I have about 50 cases prepped, sized, and ready to go, they just need to be expanded to your desired neck tension. All cases have been annealed using an AMP and tumbled nice and shiny.

I gave up on the gun and went back to my trusty 308 bolt.

Will trade for new Lapua 308 brass or I'll take a reasonable offer.