• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *SOLD!*

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
I’m looking to sell or trade two Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18x44 G3 mrad scopes, one illuminated in black and the other non-illuminated in FDE. Both include the box, manual, and sun shade. The illuminated version will come with a new battery, and the FDE model comes with a set of Vortex Defender flip caps. They are used and do have some wear, most notably the “LRTSi” marking was partially rubbed off by a prior owner on the black one. The FDE model has some small safe handling marks, and yesterday I noticed it has a small hair on the reticle lens (external lenses are clean) in the upper left quadrant (shown in first reticle photo at 4.5x). It shows from 4.5x to just over 7x but is out of view above that (shown in second reticle pic). Since I rarely dial below about 8x, I never really noticed it. It doesn’t affect function, and chances are you won’t notice it. Tracking has been spot on , glass is perfect, etc.

I’m looking for $760 shipped and insured on the black/illum. model, and $725 shipped on the FDE. I’d also consider trading both of them plus a set of Seekins medium rings for a used Vortex Razor Gen2 4.5-27x56 EBR-7C (mrad). Any questions, just ask (except for “what’s your bottom dollar.” You guys can go pound sand! :ROFLMAO:) Cross-posted. Thanks!

FDE non-illuminated:

Last edited:
Bump, added a second scope with a bundle trade option in case someone wants to trade for two scopes!

This is the best scope you can buy for under $800 FYI. I can’t believe these are still here. When I needed one I spent weeks watching them get scooped up before I could get them!

Thanks! They’re priced as low as they’ll go at this point, below even what Doug sells them for. If they don’t move at these prices, I’ll get rid of something else to make room and these will find other homes. They really are one of the best options below $1000 out there, punching WELL above their class!

Another bump for ya. If only lrhsi instead I would’ve scoop me both. I like the donut of death.

I'm considering one of these for a hunting rifle. I checked online but can't find a weight listed anywhere.
Any idea how much these weight?

Nevermind I just found it...about 28oz....little heavy for what I want.

Thanks,
Ross

I’ll take the LRTSi. Will let you know when payment is sent via alternate comms channel

Reactions: Basher