• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT: Accuracy International AXSA 308 Win\6XC

HairyDemon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2013
San Antonio, TX
WTS/WTT my Accuracy International AXSA (AXMC Short Action, whatever its called now. Its the AX with the barrel swap feature in Short action 308 Bolt Face). My hobbies have shifted in the last 18 months or so away from shooting and this rifle is just collecting dust and I don't make it to the range as often as I once did and I would like to put its equity into my other projects.

As far as I know I am the second owner of the Rifle, previous owner Duracoat or Ceracoated rifle and did a very good job. I have 3 barrels, all coated in the same coating. Rifle comes with a 20in' 10 twist AI barrel threaded 5/8-24. I also have 2 26' 6xc barrels one with about 1300 rounds on it and another with around 300, both barrels shoot the same load of H4350/Norma Brass/115 DTACS at about 2950. I have only shot the "practice" barrel but it still shoots like hell.

The Safety according to AI needs to have the Cam replaced for a lighter or heavier version, I forgot but essentially the safety is a bitch to manipulate but I never use it and always leave the gun off safe and just use bolt open or close as my safety. I had been meening to send gun into AI to get it warranteed but I never got around to it.

Rifle comes with 3 AI doublestack mags (One is unfired I believe), and the 308 Barrel.
I also can make a deal on the following:
* 26" 6xc "Match" Barrel 300 Rounds threaded 5/8-24
* 26" 6xc "Practice" Barrel 1300 Rounds threaded 5/8-24
* Reloading components for 6xc, 300+ pieces of brass, 1000+ 115 DTACS, Loaded ammo. Wont part any of this out until rifle sells
***Not planning on Parting with Sphur, Scope, Bipod, Tripod or anything else. If the price is right and wanted a turn key package I can work something out. If I decide to sell it later I will post after rifle sells in the appropriate thread.

4500$OBO Shipped to your FFL.
Paypal preferred.
DM or Txt me with questions txt probably faster. 210-8TWO3-6ZERO93

-Casey

20190905_155734.jpg20190905_155727.jpg20190905_155752.jpg20190905_155913.jpg

Last edited:
Serial Number starts with "14AX" I think this is how you determine what year it is. I have been asked this question multiple times. It is a Large Pin Bolt.

Friday night bump...drink those beers and sip that whiskey. Let's build up that liquid courage and get this thing sold!

Sold to the devilishly handsome gentleman who just responded!