• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT AI AXMC 338Lapua

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
What you see is what you get.

AXMC 338 Lapua, with short action setup. Two each 338Lap/.308 mags, mag adapter, and short action caliber bolt. Both bolts bushed to small firing pin by LRI. One firing pin/striker assembly.

Unsure of round count on barrel, or rifle. I bought used and have put about 400rnds (maaaaybe) of 338 through it, and probably the same amount of 6.5Creed before that barrel was done.

Rifle is painted, as you can see. Been used, not abused, but is no manicured-lawn, photo-op, 3-shot group shooting range bitch. Rifle has been hunted with, humped/rucked with, rain on, frozen, dirt/dust/mud/etc and lived in a drag-bag in the bed of my pickup (in a carport) for the 3-4yrs I've owned it.

Rifle is accurate and reliable, everything you would expect from an AI. $6500

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 232
Would also consider a trade deal which would include a short action AI (AW, AX, AT) plus cash.