• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wts/WTT AK47s, accessories and ammo - Prices dropped

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
On my quest to consolidate calibers, I have two AK47s that are unfired, Pmags new in wrapper, and 1,000+ rounds of ammo. Im likely keeping the optics, but if the trade(s) is/are right, I can leave them on. Please dont ask about separating the optics, mags or ammo, they won't be for sale separately unless I end up selling/trading both rifles first. I would be willing to sell them as well, but with the sour market lately, I don’t want to lose money on new firearms.

Kalashnikov side folding AK - Sold!

PSA GF3 Forged AK - Unfired and as new, has a ALG trigger installed, Midwest rail, Eotech EXPS3-0, and a Surefire SOCOM Warcomp. This is a "Blem", but I couldn't find any blemishes.
$750 shipped with ALG Trigger (only the rifle and ALG trigger)
Midwest rail, Surefire War comp and Eotech also available separately after the rifle sells, or as a package deal.

Available with the rifles, but not separately unless they sell
360 rounds of Wolf ammo plus a bag of 30 or so rounds of brass cased 7.62x39

Pmags - 7 with the Metal followers remaining

Trades - Im a bit specific as I dont need much, but I do have a few projects.
Daniel Defense DD5 V3/4/5 - doesnt matter the caliber as it will be a SBR project anyway. Even better if you dont have a barrel or handguard, but I do want a complete "rifle" including all the other factory parts minus barrel and handguard.
LMT MWS setup - same as above, but does need to be the ambi MWS factory lower and upper with factory BCG, can be 12 or 15 inch Mlok as I can swap it to one of my other LMTs.
Daniel Defense MK12 or M4A1 Factory rifles only
Nightforce or Eotech glass with Mil reticles
Eotech magnifiers G33 or G45
Smith and Wesson AR15-22 with preference for the Mlok pistol/rifle in current production

4IsB9fd.jpg

4oxoVIf.jpg

WowLexM.jpg

fvdZ4Vf.jpg

Last edited: