• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS / WTT Auto Feed induction annealer

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,

This one is available locally, can meet up in the Tacoma, WA area. It is liquid cooled and shipping this would be a major PIA. I'm only moving this along as I now have an AMP for annealing, and this one is no longer needed. My annealing was never high volume anyway, but I could not resist building it with all of the bells and whistles.

The unit works great! It auto feeds and drops the cases out the bottom of the shelf. Annealing time is a bit longer than what you would see typically with units like this, but if you like you could reduce the size of the coil and it would decrease that time. If you are unfamiliar with these, here are a few links to give you the run down.

GINAERIK annealer

MGNZ annealer

Home made annealer

The unit will include everything in the pic. I have about $750.00 into it. Open to best offer or trades. It is now taking up valuable bench space, so send in the offers. Cross posted.

sNdWHKa.jpg

Ok guys, this has to go. I am willing to part it out. LMK what you’d like and what your offer is and we will make a deal.