• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT: Blackops Precision Infidel 338LM with extras

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    I have a nice, low mileage (~200 rounds) BOP Infidel.

BOP911 action (Defiance)
    Timney trigger
    Bartlein 26” MTU profile barrel, fluted with Yankee Hill QD break installed and Sako break included
    AICS 2.0 Folding Chassis with Viperskins
    BT folding monopod
    2 AI Mags
    Big Dog Steel Spigot Rail
    LRA bipod
    Redtac Gear ammo card, ammo management system with extra holder
    200 rounds factory Lapua Ammo, 300gr Scenar (in factory ammo can)
    Pelican 1750 case (will ship in this)

The only marks are on the rail where the rings were mounted. Clean rifle, loves 300gr weight bullets.

All you need is a scope and rings and you are ready to go. If you buy this rifle and need an optic, hit me up. I may be able to help depending on what you want.

If you live in MT, I will make you a deal on a YHM 338 suppressor too. Not interested in selling the can out of state, too costly to transfer.

I have well over $6000 into this package, I just don’t shoot it enough to justify keeping and I’m trying to downsize since I’m moving.

$4500 + split shipping 50/50. I would discuss payments if that helps. Would look at taking SOME trade, unless you have something really cool (in which I’d consider full trade).

IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg

Another look, trades considered. SR25, HK stuff, optics, NV, thermal, etc. Just try me.